Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, everyone! To say 2013 was a huge year for me would be an vast understatement. Here's a list of the things I did:

  • Ran my first 5K
  • Took a burlesque class (something I've always wanted to do!)
  • Went zip-lining and whitewater rafting for the first time with my fiance
  • Earned great applicable work experience at a waterpark over the summer
  • Planned and executed my own wedding
  • Got married
  • Applied to the Disney College Program
  • Got accepted into the Disney College Program
  • Graduated college with a great GPA

And now, here I am, getting ready to officially move to Orlando, Florida. This is something I've been wanting to do since I was a kid and now I'm actually doing it. It's going to be once heck of an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment