Saturday, January 4, 2014

Moving: In Cat Pictures

I've failed pretty miserably in documenting my move to Orlando. I've mostly just been taking pictures of my cat throughout the entire process. So I'm just going to share those.

"Ma, I am so tired of packing."
"Ma!!! They takin' all ow stuff!!!"
"Moving is so boring, ma. There ain't nothin' to do."

"I'm too excited to sleep..."


We've had a rough few days getting all of our stuff packed, coordinating the movers (oh man, what a nightmare - not on their part, though), and doing all the last-minute things that you'd never think of when it comes to moving. Today my family came down to Auburn to help assist with the move and say goodbye. We had pizza and my mom and sister hung around while I went through some last-minute stuff.

I also had to get my hair done right in the middle of all this, which was very inconvenient timing. But my stylist gave me the cut on the house as a going-away present! Saved me $40! I'm so sad I'm going to have to leave her. Best stylist I've ever had. It's going to suck trying to find a new one, but she gave me some good tips on finding a good stylist in a new area.

Tonight is our last night in Alabama and the Central time zone for a while. We have a 3:00 AM wake-up call and we're hoping to be on the road to Orlando by 4:00 AM. We need to get to our apartment complex when the office opens at 1:00 PM (Eastern) to get our keys and let the movers in to unload.

Until then...!

1 comment:

  1. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. moving company sherman oaks

    ReplyDelete