Friday, January 24, 2014

Harry Potter Celebration at Universal - Part 1

Tonight was the beginning of the Harry Potter Celebration weekend at Universal Orlando, so I just simply had to go. So, as soon as I got off work, I changed clothes in the bathroom and headed off to Universal!

When I arrived, I walked as quickly as possible to the front of the park, trying to figure out how to buy an annual pass at such a late hour. I found guest relations, waited in line, purchased my annual pass (after haggling with the guy to let me use my apartment utilities bill as proof of Florida residency since I don't have a Florida I.D. yet), and got into the park just barely before they closed the park. The event was held 30 minutes after the park closed, so you had to actually be in the park before that time to attend. It was an insane rush to try to achieve all of this in the time that I had, but I made it!

Neville, Fred, George, Luna, Seamus, Mr. Weasley
It was so cold tonight that I bought a pretzel just to warm my hands up. It was really cool to get to see so many members of the Harry Potter cast in person and I'm really glad I went. Also, Neville is a babe:


I won't get to go at all tomorrow, but I plan on spending the first half of the day there on Sunday! Can't wait to see everything else at the Expo!

2 comments:

  1. So lucky you are. Harry Potter has always been my favorite movie and I'm a huge fan of its cast. Just like you, i would try my best to meet them if i ever got a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post. This post has beautiful images. I liked it very much. Keep it up. Get help from buy dissertation online a distinctive writing company UK.

    ReplyDelete