Saturday, January 4, 2014

Found Out Where I'm Working!

I forgot to mention that I pretty much found out where I'm working today. I got a phone call this morning from a 407 area code and didn't know it, but they left a message. It said:

"Hello! This message is for the cast of Pop Century trained in the front desk. Your location is offering extra hours today. If you are interested in filling the shift, please call ___. Thank you!"

So! Looks like I'm working at Pop Century!

Can't say I'm not disappointed. I really did want a Deluxe resort. But I also can't be mad, because I did request Pop Century! I wish I hadn't said it first during my requests, because I think they may have taken that as it being my first choice. But I only said that in case I had to be given a Value resort and I didn't want to be put in an All Star. Really would have preferred Polynesian, Boardwalk, or Animal Kingdom Lodge. I just wanted something different and to work in a resort I'd never been able to stay at. But I do love Pop Century and I'm fine with my location! At least I know a good bit about the resort - plus the front desk has cute costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment