Saturday, September 7, 2013

"Congratulations, you have been identified as a strong candidate!"

I completed my Disney College Program application last night and just passed the Web-Based Interview this morning! The next step is scheduling my phone interview. This is so exciting!

For roles, I picked the following:

High Interest
Hospitality
Concierge
Vacation Planner

Moderate Interest
Attractions
Photopass

I have selected 5-6 Professional Internships that I will be applying for, as soon as I figure out how to get an electronic transcript. The website I need to order it from is very confusing, so I will be calling them sometime today.

So, that's my big update for now! Hopefully I'll be back within the next week with more news.

Edit: My phone interview is for Tuesday, September 17, at 2:30 PM! Ten days is a bit of a wait, but it was the day I was most comfortable scheduling.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm excited to read about your experience as you go along. My husband is a sophomore this year and is planning to apply next Spring for the Fall program 2014. Our dream is to live in FL/CA and work for Disney. (We're a little older, 30, so our experience will be a little different.) Good luck to you! I need to go back and read your "favorites" lists now :)

    ReplyDelete