Monday, September 23, 2013

Well, It's Official!


I've paid my program fees (Total: $304.50) and I will be starting my new Disney adventure as a Concierge on Wednesday, January 8, 2013! There was only one check-in date available for the concierge role. I'm wondering if that's because we have a more lengthy training period? Either way, I'm glad my departure date is at the very end of May! More time with Disney! (Maybe I'll finally get to go to Star Wars Weekends!)

Regarding the housing fees and living offsite: I got an e-mail earlier today saying that I still have to pay all the fees upfront to accept my offer. I also have to "petition" for offsite housing. Once the request is approved and I've completed a full 30 days on the program, I will be reimbursed for the $200 housing fee. So, that kind of sucks. But I guess everyone else is having to pay all this, too.

Now to find a place to live..

No comments:

Post a Comment