Sunday, September 22, 2013

Application to Acceptance Timeline

Below is an image showing the timeline of the e-mails I received from Disney, regarding the DCP.

September 5 - Applications open
September 6 - Applied, invited to take the Web-Based Interview
September 7 - Web-Based Interview, invited to schedule Phone Interview
September 17 - Phone Interview
September 20- Accepted into the program!


I can't tell you how thankful I am for only having to wait three days to hear about my acceptance! I definitely feel like one of the lucky ones, as many applicants who applied the first day still haven't received an invitation for the Web-Based Interview! I can't say if my timeline is average, as there are many different situations that other applicants are speaking of, but I thought I would share my personal experience.

Still waiting on a reply about the housing fees before I pay everything and accept my offer. I received an out-of-the-office automatic reply when I sent the e-mail, so I'm assuming they won't get to it until at least tomorrow (Monday).

My fiance, Jon, has passed his WBI and has his phone interview later this week! He's also applying to a position with Universal Orlando. I would love it if he worked for Universal and I worked for Disney. We could share so many cool stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment