Monday, August 19, 2013

The Ultimate Walt Disney World Favorites List - Hollywood Studios


Street
Sunset Boulevard, of course. Where else can you get such a wonderful view of The Hollywood Tower Hotel?

Attraction (Ride)
Tower of Terror.

Attraction (Show)
I guess I'll have to say Fantasmic, just because it's the only place I'll ever be able to see Megara :'( But I also love Voyage of the Little Mermaid and the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.

Table Service Restaurant
Tie! 50s Prime Time Cafe and Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre. I love being able to get non-dairy milkshakes at these places and they both usually have a pretty decent vegan entree available. I really miss the tofu entree they had at Sci-Fi, though.

Quick Service Restaurant
Backlot Express. Lots of fun props to look at around the restaurant.

Snack
Well, let me tell you. They used to have this awesome apple-cinnamon stuffed pretzel that was vegan. But no more! *sigh* I guess popping into the Tune-In Lounge at the 50s Prime Time Cafe for a milkshake counts as a snack, right? I'll go with that.

Character Meet and Greet
The random greets they have in the Animation building. 

Live Entertainment
Nothing really sticks out, other than what I've already mentioned.

Merchandise Location
Tower of Terror gift shop! Even if all the girl shirts suck.

Relaxation Spot
The Tune-In Lounge at the 50s Prime Time Cafe. I love sitting at the bar with a non-dairy PB&J milkshake and some fries, enjoying the retro decor.

Hidden Gem
One Man's Dream. What a tearjerker. And the Art of Disney Animation class! Also, all of the props in and around the Backlot. And that stupid Singing in the Rain umbrella that took me -forever- to find. Oh, and just the general movie references you can find throughout the park. (Sorry. Went a little overboard.)

Attraction Music
Star Tours! Love it!

Building/Architecture
The Hollywood Tower Hotel. Nothing can compete with its beauty.

Fountain/Statue/Eye-Grabber
The Miss Piggy Statue outside Liberty outside of MuppetVision 3D.

Smell
I'm going to change this one to my favorite feeling, because no smells are standing out to me. Ok. It's that feeling of the temperature change when the doors open up in the Tower of Terror to push the car out into the drop.

Sound
The sound of the Tower of Terror car being pushed out into the drop area : )

No comments:

Post a Comment