Wednesday, December 4, 2013

We're All Ears!


Tonight my university's Disney College Program campus representatives are holding an information session called "We're All Ears!" So I'm just sitting around in the student center, waiting until it's time to leave for the event.

From what I understand, this event is held so that accepted students from the university can meet each other and ask DCP alumni any questions they may have about the program. So I'm going to come up with a list of questions I would like to hear their insight on!
  1. What is the best way to network while on the program?
  2. How can you get in contact with someone in the department you want to eventually work in? Is it acceptable to ask if you can shadow them for a day or two?
  3. What should I know about living off campus? (Does it make things harder, etc.) Any secret shortcuts for driving to work from the Davenport area?
  4. Which of the DCP events should I really try to go to?
  5. How can I get an electronic transcript for when I apply to the professional internships in the spring?
  6. How and when do you request for an extension of your program or for a full time position?
I think that's good enough for now. Maybe when we're all talking I'll be able to think of some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment