Sunday, December 15, 2013

Graduation!

I am officially an Auburn University graduate!

I'm smart!

I had my very last final on Friday and yesterday was my graduation ceremony. My family came down to celebrate with me and we went out for pizza afterwards. My husband, Jon, also graduated, but his ceremony was before mine and we weren't able to attend each others. Here are some photos from yesterday:


"I did it!"




The tassel switch.

Me and my grandparents.

Me, my parents, and my grandparents.

Me and my cat. Just trying to take a nice photo before I left for the ceremony!

I graduated Summa Cum Laude (GPA 3.8+), earning a  Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management from the College of Human Sciences at Auburn University! War Eagle!

Now I can solely focus on packing, the holidays, and the big move!

No comments:

Post a Comment