Friday, December 27, 2013

Disney Christmas!

I got quite a few Disney-themed Christmas gifts this year! Lots of Hallmark ornaments, a few small things (like band-aids), and a calendar. But my favorite gift was this wonderful gift from my sister:

The knife set was another gift from my sister, but the Mickey waffle maker was what she got me for Christmas! I'm so excited to use it! I've been wanting one for so long!

The day after Christmas, my sister and I began and ended our day with some wonderful Disney films! I'm going to miss our Regal Cinemas so much. I love that theater.


Saving Mr. Banks was absolutely wonderful. The end is a real tear-jerker and the credits are just amazing. The Sherman brothers casting was perfect and the details in Walt's office were fantastic (Hello, Haunted Mansion and Florida Project concept art!).

I really enjoyed Frozen, too. I wasn't a huge fan of how the trolls looked or their song, but Elsa's "Let it Go" sequence makes up for everything I didn't like about the movie. There's no telling how many times I've listened to that song since I left the theater.


Now it's time to leave Birmingham and head back to Auburn to finish packing for the move!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! It seems you are all set for the fabulous Christmas and holiday time. I hope you have a wonderful time there.

    ReplyDelete