Sunday, December 15, 2013

DCP E-mail Timeline (From Acceptance to Check-In)


I know this is different for everyone, but I just wanted to show the timeline for when I received certain e-mails between the time I was accepted (September 20) and the day I checked in (January 8). So here's what's happened so far:

September 13 - E-mail about character auditions with locations, dates, and times
September 22 - E-mail requesting program fees to be paid
September 23 - E-mail requesting to select program arrival/departure dates
September 23 - E-mail requesting for additional information for human resources, payroll, etc.
September 23 - "Welcome to the Team!" e-mail containing candidate ID and Onboarding website information
October 21 - E-mail from my school's campus representatives, congratulating me on my acceptance
November 7 - Invitation from my school's campus representatives to the We're All Ears information session
November 8 - E-mail about The Disney Look
November 11 - Confirmation e-mail for my class registration indicating course expectations and other information
November 20 - E-mail containing the New Hire documents link and log-in information, followed by a separate e-mail containing log-in password
November 20 - "Share your good news!" e-mail containing graphics to use on social media sites to show off your acceptance into the program - also contained tentative dates for the next round of applications in the spring
November 23 - E-mail containing information about education opportunities on the program
December 4 - E-mail from my campus representatives, thanking those who attended the We're All Ears event, and giving a list of all of their contact information
December 8 - "Prepare for Your Arrival" e-mail, reminding us to check out all the information on the Onboarding website and to secure employment eligibility documents (driver's license, birth certificate, social security card, etc.)
December 18 - "See Ya Real Soon!" e-mail, reminding us to complete New Hire documents and check out all the information on the Onboarding site
December 23 - "Disney Housing Pre-Registration" - a two-part e-mail with DORMS (Disney Onsite Management Resident Management System) information
December 25 - "Action Required" DORMS e-mail, reminding me of the pre-registration time frame closing in 48 hours
December 26 - "Final Notice" DORMS e-mail, stating that pre-registrations closes in 24 hours
December 27 - DORMS Boarding Pass e-mail
December 28 - Another "FInal Reminders" e-mail, reminding me to check out all the information on the Onboarding site before check-in
January 3 - DORMS Domestic Arrival reminder, indicating when to arrive, what to bring, and how to dress

And that's all that's happened so far! I'm not sure if there are any other important e-mails left, but I'll continue to update this post until check-in day!

No comments:

Post a Comment