Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It All Started With a Mouse

Hello!

Since this is my first post, I'm going to keep it small. (Like a mouse! Get it?! Huh-yuck.) I just wanted to do a quick introduction before I started this new adventure.

I first discovered the Disney College Program when I was in high school, which was absolutely forever ago. I wanted to do it as soon as I started college, but I never did find the right time. I am finally graduating this December, so this is my last chance to apply!

I have been employed by the Mouse before, working as a cast member at a local Disney Store. So I'm perfectly aware that working for Disney is not a walk in the park. It's hard work to keep up the company standards, but the main thing I remember from my previous job is that it was the happiest time of my life. I met so many wonderful people while on that job and I always arrived and left with a smile on my face. I was genuinely happy to be there and I absolutely loved having a common interest with everyone I came in contact with.

I'm going into this journey with a confident demeanor. I just know that this is the direction I need to take in my life and I am very excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment