Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Ultimate Walt Disney World Favorites List - Animal Kingdom


Land
Asia. The theming is just amazing - the weather-beaten flags, the bicycle tracks in the cement.. A+ all the way around!

Attraction (Ride)
Expedition Everest. Everything about this attraction just blows me away. (Except for the Disco Yeti. Kind of bums me out.) I also really love that little bird that pops up when the track ends.

Attraction (Show)
Festival of the Lion King! Duh!

Table Service Restaurant
TUSKER HOUSE/HEAVEN. I'll eat so much freaking food here. It's ridiculous. And they'll usually give us non-dairy ice cream for dessert and some vegan cookies that we can throw in our backpack for later! I really wish they hadn't turned it into a character meal throughout the day, though.

Quick Service Restaurant
I don't really have a favorite, but I love the theming of Restaurantosaurous.

Snack
Since Animal Kingdom is always so hot and humid, I usually get a strawberry bar from one of the frozen treat stands. So I guess that.

Character Meet and Greet
I'm not even sure if he's still there.. But this one time, I got to meet Flik and Princess Atta and I just about DIED from happiness. I honestly teared up when I saw them for the first time. I love Flik so much.

Live Entertainment
DiVine. Oh, DiVine.

Merchandise Location
I'm gonna have to look this one up.. Ok, it's Island Mercantile, that one right by the Tree of Life. I also really like the Expedition Everest store and the one you enter after Dinosaur.

Relaxation Spot
The Sounds of the Rainforest booths at Rafiki's Planet Watch. I could absolutely go to sleep in there... until the chainsaw kicks in.

Hidden Gem
I would say Sounds of the Rainforest again, but I'll go with the live animal cams at Rafiki's Planet Watch. I also really like the goats at Affection Section. ...And the tigers on the Maharajah Jungle Trek. I don't care if they're always sleeping. I could watch those cute kitties sleep forever.

Attraction Music
I'll have to go with Festival of the Lion King. 

Building/Architecture
I *love* the Tusker House building. The openness and all the natural light is just so inviting.

Fountain/Statue/Eye-Grabber
The yeti statue that is the same shape of the Forbidden Mountain.

Smell
Walking into Tusker House and smelling all the great food I'm about it eat.

Sound
The background music and sounds in Asia. It's very calming during the misty morning walk to the Forbidden Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment