Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Costumes: Pop Century Front Desk/Concierge and Pirates of the Caribbean

 Since I haven't announced it yet, I guess now is a good time: MY HUSBAND IS A PIRATE.

And this is his costume. Just replace the flyswatter with a sword.

And.. this is my horrible costume. Sorry for the bad pictures. I haven't bothered to get anything better since I first took these. I also wear a maroon cardigan for when it's cold. Aka, I wear it all the time because I sweat a lot and it shows really bad through the costume so I have to hide it.


I guess it could be worse, but.. Ugh. I did finally get some pearls to wear with it, though.

1 comment:

  1. This is horrible? you going to be kidding me. It looks superb and you look pretty in it. Thank you for sharing this post with us

    ReplyDelete